Bitmoji Icons for Student Profiles


My students seem to be obsessed with emojis and avatars these days, so I decided to indulge them and allow them to create a custom bitmoji to use as their Google student account profile picture. 

Bitmoji is a free app and Google Chrome extension that is fun and easy to use.

The students were able to quickly customize a Bitmoji and save the image as a .png file.
We uploaded the .png file and changed their Google profile picture. 

Now their customized Bitmojis are attached to their presence in our Google Classroom and Seesaw learning journals.
I did not want to use the students' actual photos for safety/privacy reasons, but I wanted their icon personalized.

How cute are these student feeds now?!?!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CUE 2017 National Conference - Day 1

These are a Few of My Favorite (Google Chrome Extension) Things...

CUE 2017 National Convention - Day 2