Green Screen Curtain Setup

As we all know - if it is a hassle to get something set up... we are probably not going to use it very often.
That has been the case with the green screen in my classroom.
Previously the fabric was folded and stored in a plastic tote and if we wanted to use it for a class project, we had to clear out an area in the classroom and pin up the green fabric. It was a pain, therefore it didn't happen very often.
To solve this problem, I created a Green Screen curtain that can easily be pulled out when a student has a project they want to use.





I used some heavy duty wire (previously it hang across my classroom as a work display wire but the fire marshal made me take it down). I also had this package of clips from IKEA that slide along the wire. The clips stay on the wire, but the fabric can still be easily taken down if it is needed somewhere else on campus.
The curtain slides into this corner of my classroom so it is out of the way, but easily accessible.
I have the plastic tote in the corner so that the bottom of the curtain does not get dirty.
What have you done to make tools in your classroom more accessible and work better?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CUE 2017 National Conference - Day 1

These are a Few of My Favorite (Google Chrome Extension) Things...

CUE 2017 National Convention - Day 2